1. Know Before You Go: Check the status of the place you want to visit. If it is closed, don’t go. If it’s crowded, have a backup plan.
2. Practice Physical Distancing: Keep your group size small. Be prepared to cover your nose and mouth and give others space. If you are sick, stay home.
3. Plan Ahead: Prepare for facilities to be closed, pack lunch, and bring essentials like hand sanitizer and a face covering. Check local regulations regarding the need for a face covering.
4. Play it Safe: Slow down and choose lower-risk activities to reduce your risk of injury. Search and rescue operations and health care resources are both strained.
5. Explore Locally: Limit long-distance travel and make use of local parks, trails, and public spaces. Be mindful of your impact on the communities you visit.
6. Leave No Trace: Respect public lands and waters, as well as Native and local communities. Take all garbage with you.
7. Build an Inclusive Outdoors: Be an active part of making the outdoors safe and welcoming for all identities and abilities.
Местные и государственные пожарные условия
The Park County Health Department announced starting March 1st COVID testing will no longer be provided at the Fairgrounds.
Rapid-antigen home test kits can be picked up at their downtown office 105 W. Lewis St. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:00-1:00.
For more information contact the Park City/County Health Department at (406) 222-4145.
Местные речные условия
Welcome to Livingston, a wonderland of vintage architecture and breathtaking vistas. It's an ideal setting for many film and photography needs with a dedicated film ranch, experienced local crews, preserved historic town, active railroad, the longest free-flowing river in the lower 48 states, and stunning mountain, prairie, ranching, farming, and luxury lifestyle vistas. For many years and in many ways, Livingston has proven to be just the location that many in the industry have been searching for.
If you are interested in filming in the City of Livingston, please fill out the Filming Questionnaire and return it to:
City of Livingston
414 East Callender St.
Livingston, MT 59047
Additional questions, please contact the City Manager at 406-823-6000.
Yellowstone Film Ranch site in beautiful Paradise Valley.
Alison Witmer, Montana Film Commissioner, firstname.lastname@example.org | 406.841.2881 | 406.461.8760
Sean Tippin, Locations Coordinator, email@example.com | 406.841.2880
Stacey Zyliak, Media Incentive & Grant Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org | 406.841.2883
Partial list of Major Motion Pictures Filmed in the Livingston Area:
Rancho Deluxe (1975)
Amazing Grace and Chuck (1987)
Keep the Change (1992)
The Last Ride (1994)
The Hi-Line (1999)
Your Mommy Kills Animals (2007)
Certain Women (2016)
Timber the Treasure Dog (2016)
Broken Ghost (2017)
Walking Out (2017)
Robert the Bruce (2019)
Peckinpah Suite (2019)
The Last Beyond (2020)
A Montana Story (2021)
The Hail Mary (2021)
Organ Trail (2023)